Parma Food Sales, represents these principal food companies:
- Brooklyn Cannoli – Offers over 40 different restaurant-style desserts including Hand-Made Cannoli Shells, Cannoli Cream, Tiramisu, Italian and New York Cheesecakes, Limoncello Cake and a variety of Classic American Cakes.
- F&A Dairy Products – Old-World authentic 100% Natural cheeses including Mozzarella, Provolone, Muenster, Monterrey Jack, Asadero and Specialty Blends. The premium choice in Pizza and Deli Cheeses.
- La Chiquita Tortilla – Established in 1979 and is a family owned and operated Tortilla and Chip Manufacturer, using only premium grade flour and corn ingredients. 100% natural, with no preservative products.
- Lake Erie Frozen Foods – Has Manufactured Frozen Appetizers since 1961 with Breaded and Battered Classic Appetizers such as Mozzarella Sticks and Onion Rings and specialty items like Rueben Bites, Philly Steak Bites and Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites, with over 70 available items.
- Liberty Hearth Modern Bakery – A Manufacturer of Authentic Hearth Baked Breads, capturing the Old World Tradition. Specializes in Sub Rolls, NY Style Kaiser Rolls, Semolina Breads and Artisan Products.
- Ron Son Foods – A national Food Importer committed to the highest quality products and best pricing. A full line from Olives, Mushrooms, Artichokes, Vinegars, Peppers, Capers, Anchovies, Pastas, EVOO, Oil Blends and more.
- Uncle John’s Pride – Manufactures Smoked and Fresh Sausages for over 40 years. Smoked Sausage, Italian Sausage, Beer Brats, Kielbasa, Jalapeno Cheddar as well as Bacon Cheddar Sausages, that are just a part of their full line of products.
- Volpi Specialty Meats – The Premier Artisan Dry Cured Italian Meats Manufacturer. Family owned for over 100 years. Prosciutto, Culatello, Coppa, Bresaola, Guanciale, Sopressa and Felino are just some of their specialty items along with Genoa Salame, Mortadella and other various delicacies.
- V&V Supremo – A 44 year old Family Owned Manufacturer of Authentic Mexican Melting Cheeses (Chihuahua, Oaxaca) Fresh Cheeses (Queso Fresco, Queso Blanco), Aged Cheeses (Cotija), Crema and Chorizo.
Follow us@ParmaFoodSales Jim Lacerenza, President/Owner Email Jim
- Bronze Level Sponsor, Web Sponsor