2019 Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show
September 15 - September 16
This is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the restaurant, foodservice or hospitality industry. Don’t miss your chance to network with independent restaurant owners, QSR and quick serve establishment operators; caterers, bakers, chefs, and others from across all segments and concepts; plus bars, nightclubs, hospitals, hotels and commercial foodservice operations.
Best of all, your admission fee of $60 grants you three day access to:
- The Exhibit Hall, featuring more than 450 leading vendors
- Live culinary demonstrations and competitions
- Educational sessions
- Special features including: Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion, The Food Trends Experience, and Center Stage
- Idea-generating events such as: ACF Culinary Competitions, Foodservice Council for Women and Education Station
- Co-located Healthy Food Expo Florida
Show Days & Hours
Sunday, September 15, 2019: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Monday, September 16, 2019: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Admission is for the trade ONLY. No one under 18 years of age, including infants, will be admitted to the Show at any time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Show Information: https://www.flrestaurantandlodgingshow.com/