Elections for the Board of Directors of the ACF Central Florida Chapter occur every two years. The next chapter elections are for the 2016-2017 term. Nominations will be open in September and voting will take place in December for the following elected positions:
- Vice President
- Sergeant at Arms
Elections Nomination Form
To nominate a fellow member for one of the elected positions, please click the button above to download the Nomination Form. Nominees MUST have been an ACF/CFC member in good standing for a minimum of one full year. All nominations are due Monday, November 30th, 2015. Nomination forms will not be accepted after 5 PM on November 30th, 2015.
NOTE: No person shall be nominated unless that person:
- is certified by the recording secretary to have been an active member in good standing for no less than one year,
- is present at the time of nomination,
- or has indicated to the Elections Committee their willingness to accept the nomination (for a 2-year term).
- September 14th – Nomination period opens during the monthly chapter general meeting.
- November 2nd – Current nominees for each elected position will briefly present their platform for office during the monthly chapter general meeting.
- December – Two-week voting window commences.
- January – Election results will be announced and new board members sworn in during the annual President’s Awards Gala.