SEPTEMBER MEETING REMINDER:
Date: Monday, Sept 14th
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Place: Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Orlando
Topic: The September meeting event will feature “The Art of Brewing” by Florida Beer Company. Also sponsored by Sysco Central Florida. This meeting will also feature two important chapter business items: a new member induction ceremony and chapter board nominations. (Earn 1 CEH) Guests are welcome. Click here to download an event flyer to help promote the meeting.
Please welcome the following new members who joined the ACF and the ACF Central Florida Chapter this summer (May 1st-Sept 1st):
- Allied: James Lee
- Associate: Robert O’Neil
- Culinarian: Jessica Ferro, Cesar Hiraldo, and Gregg Nelson
- Junior Culinarian: Jessica Harman
- Professional: Susan Boyle, Paul Joachim, Marko Krancher, Holly Luisi, and Jose Matos
- Student: Grace Appelbaum, Alexis Arroyo, Marcus Bennett, Ashley Benzie, Robert Ciotti, Sharlene Cobb, Letysia Colon, Zachary DiGuiseppi CC, Lourdes Figueroa, Michelle Frazee, Junior Gourdet, Robert Graham, John Hope Jr, Sharim Lane, Hoang My le, Nicholas Limer, Chanel McCoy, Arthur Meade III, Gabriela Miranda, Chance Mishler, Jonathan O’Rourke, Jose Ocasio, Stephanie Pedraza-Ruiz, Katrina Ramdath, Donald Ramsamugh, Brian Sterns, Leonardo Suarez Jordan, Damien Surrency, Daniel Wernz, Megan Wilhelm, and Kayla Wright.
Welcome to the ACF! Welcome to our chapter! The New Member Induction Ceremony will take place during the September General Meeting Event. Please come and proudly make your pledge to the ACF Central Florida Chapter.
CHAPTER ELECTIONS – NOMINATIONS REMINDER:
Elections for the Board of Directors of the ACF Central Florida Chapter occur every two years. The next chapter elections are this fall for the 2016-2017 term. Nominations will be open in September and voting will take place in December for the following elected positions:
- Vice President
- Sergeant at Arms
To nominate a fellow member for one of the elected positions, please click this link to download the Nomination Form. Nominees MUST have been an ACF/CFC member in good standing for a minimum of one full year. All nominations are due Monday, November 30th, 2015. Nomination forms will not be accepted after 5 PM on November 30th, 2015.
- September 14th – Nomination period opens during the monthly chapter general meeting.
- November 2nd – Current nominees for each elected position will briefly present their platform for office during the monthly chapter general meeting.
- December – Two-week voting window commences.
- January – Election results will be announced and new board members sworn in during the annual President’s Awards Gala.
We look forward to seeing you at the September Meeting Event!!
Marketing Director & Website Manager
ACF Central Florida Chapter