Good afternoon. I would like to virtually introduce myself. My name is Bonnie Putman and I am the Certification Manager with the American Culinary Federation. My purpose for this email is to introduce you to ACF Certification using ACF Certification’s Concierge Service- At Your Service. This service is designed for a group of chefs interested in becoming certified.
Below I have included information about the Certification Concierge Service that is currently being offered.
Our Certification Concierge Service will
- Appoint a dedicated account representative to streamline the certification process
- Identify the level of certification best suited for each candidate and establish a tailored action plan
- Provide resources to answer questions and promote teamwork and camaraderie
- Motivate candidates throughout the process with articles and relevant materials
- Assist with identifying written and practical exam test sites
- Provide tracking tools to help certificants meet recertification requirements.
The Certification Concierge Service is a no-fee service. Applicable certification program costs per candidate apply.
All this is of great benefit to your company, as well! Encouraging certification exhibits a benchmark of excellence that you have by demonstrating professional standards in culinary skills and knowledge. It will motivate each candidate to improve professionally and remain relevant by knowing you value their skills.
Finally, it has been shown that certification/ professional development improves recruiting, training and retention success and compliments existing training programs.
Here is a YouTube video “A Glimpse into the Certification Journey- How to get started” : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oqUZhpj91w
If you believe the ACF Certification Concierge service is something you would be interested in hearing more about, please let me know.
Certification Manager, American Culinary Federation, Inc.
180 Center Place Way St. Augustine, FL 32095
Direct (904) 484-0206
(800) 624-9458, ext. 106